Do you love ZIG pens, and want to be part of the Kuretake Design Team? Well, here's your chance!....
We're looking to expand our UK Craft Design Team so are looking for crafters based in the United Kingdom that are either familiar with ZIG pens or enthusiastic enough to start using them!
We're looking for cardmakers, scrapbookers, mixed media artists and anyone that uses ZIG pens in a creative way! You don't have to be on any Design Teams at the moment (everyone's got to start somewhere!) but you do have to be enthusiastic and committed to using ZIG pens in your work
What we ask from our Design Team members....
- Actively promote Kuretake ZIG products on your blog by regular use and mention of our products. (At least 3 posts a month)
- Participate in 1 monthly Kuretake blog challenge
- Create tutorial posts for Kuretake ZIG blog (max 1 per month)
- Be active on facebook and/or twitter
- Make samples for workshops, demos and exhibitions - often at short notice
- Be willing to run your own workshops (with our support) and demos for stores (if possible)
- We're also looking for a new face for some of our Create & Craft TV shows!
What's in it for you?
- You'll be one of the first crafters to get your hands on new ZIG products (and we've got LOTS planned!)
- We'll add your blog link to our blog, and share your work on our blog.
- Our Design Team are a super friendly bunch, so you'll be joining a fab team and we work hard to support and promote the work of our DT members
If you would like to be considered for a Design Team position, please email me with a link to your blog and a little bit about you by Monday, by 6th August. We'll announce our new DT members by the end of August.
Our new Design Team members will join for an initial period of 6 months, with the possibility of this being extended.