Friday, 13 July 2012

Basically Bare Inspiration!

Hello dear friends!
kissinia here again :)

Today I would like to introduce you the Basically Bare range.
What do I like about these embellishments?....
Their simple designs, high quality and enormous possibilities to use them practically anywhere!

Let's have a look!

Art Journals:


Here you can also see some gold sparkle on the wings, clay, buttons and fabric.
I used ZIG Painty Twin for it.


Some Kurecolor Alcohol Ink on fabric creates this beautiful mess...



Felt element of Basically Bare is decorated with gold ZIG Painty Twin.



Here I used Painty FX and Zig Opaque Writer for Journal.



Kurecolor Alcohol Ink on clay and zipper.


Now to my Layouts where I also used some Basically Bare embellishments.



And on cards too!



Hope you found this useful!
Have a great day and stay inspired.

Kissinia



Full range of Basically Bare albums and embellishments are available at the Kuretake Shop!