Do you love ZIG pens, and want to be part of the Kuretake Design Team? Well, here's your chance!....
We're looking to expand our US Craft Design Team so are looking for crafters based in the US and Canada that are either familiar with ZIG pens or enthusiastic enough to start using them!
We're looking for cardmakers, scrapbookers, mixed media artists and anyone that uses ZIG pens in a creative way! You don't have to be on any Design Teams at the moment (everyone's got to start somewhere!) but you do have to be enthusiastic and committed to using ZIG pens in your work
What we ask from our Design Team members....
- Actively promote Kuretake ZIG products on your blog by regular use and mention of our products. (At least 3 posts a month)
- Be active on facebook and/or twitter
- Participation in challenges run by the ZIG blog (won't be more than a couple a month)
- Make samples for workshops, demos and exhibitions
- Be willing to run your own workshops (with our support) and demos for stores (if possible)
What's in it for you?
- You'll be one of the first crafters to get your hands on new ZIG products (and we've got LOTS planned!)
- We'll add your blog link to our blog, and share your work on our blog.
- Our Design Team are a super friendly bunch, so you'll be joining a fab team and we work hard to support and promote the work of our DT members
- We're really just beginning with our US Design Team so here's your chance to be a part of something new and BIG!
If you would like to be considered for a Design Team position, please email me with a link to your blog and a little bit about you by Friday, the 24th February*. We'll announce our new DT members the following week.
Our new Design Team members will join for an initial period of 6 months, with the possibility of this being extended.